- Fixed term of up to 2 years
- For temporary positions only or for specific tasks/projects
- Specific terms and conditions that can vary depending on management requirements
- Can be monthly all inclusive lump sum payment that may / may not include some allowances and benefits depending on the nature of the job.
- Or base salary and certain allowances/benefits can be listed separately, depending on the requirements of the position and management.
- All salary and benefits are fixed and should not be altered for the duration of the contract period, unless a change in Company policy dictates otherwise.
- Normally a fixed term contract comes to an end automatically once it has reached its agreed end point – there is no need for an employer to give notice
- Three year fixed term, rarely two year term
- For both permanent and temporary positions
- Base salary fixed for the three year period.
- No entitlement to annual Merit increase.
- ESB at 1 month for each year of service
- All other allowances and benefits applicable as per Company policy.
- Open ended contract with no fixed term
- Permanent positions only
- Entitled to annual merit increases
- ESB scaled from 1 month up to 2 months salary for each year of service, depending on period of employment
- All other allowances and benefits applicable, as per Company policy