The second edition of Qatar Motor Show was just opened to public since today, 25 Jan 2012, and it runs until 28 Jan 2012. Here are some guides to the show.
– Open for public: 25 – 28 Jan 2012. Free admission
– Timing: Wed-Thu (25-26) 4pm – 10pm, Fri – Sat (27-28) 1pm – 10pm
– Location: Doha Exhibition Center (next to Katara) for Exhibition and open area south of exhibition center for outdoor shows
– Parking: anywhere around the exhibition center both on asphalted parking lot and ground. Some parking on road side between Exhibition and Katara. Parking lot on the east side of the building is a bit quieter. Expect crowded parking and traffic jams during weekend
– Requirements: No children under 12 years old allowed to exhibition
– Food: Costa Cofee, snack counters near spectator seating in outdoor show arena
– Exhibitors: see Floor Plan below. Almost all big brands present except Honda, KIA, Mitsubishi. Don’t miss photo with many luxury cars, concept cars, and F1 cars. Also try F1 video games at Shell booth
Here are some pictures I took on Wednesday.