Summer holiday started. Quite earlier for some. For us it just started today when my family departed Doha to Bandung, Indonesia. Inevitably, they left me behind due to my work schedule and leave planning. I am officially now bachelor, local bachelor only.
What’s life as a bachelor? Not too bad.
– Feel awkward without such noise, without kids around but definitely miss them
– Doing everything myself – house cleaning, laundry, cooking and so on….
– Start realizing how family-oriented life in this city is not favorable for bachelor. Family Day!
– Some degree of freedom – no complain on home late, no NOC required, much me time
– Time to self-discovery – with much me time probably it’s the best time to self-discover myself
– Time to try something new – new recipes, new websites
– Time to accelerate work progress – now I can take my work home and work uninterruptedly
– Time to build love among us – distance separates us but it only makes us closer
– Time to build stronger relationship with friends (those having the same local bachelor status 🙂 )
– As Ramadan about to start, it’ll give me much more time to get closer to Him
See it’s not that bad. Now let me start counting down the days until I meet them. 32 days more 😦